profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 @ 10:04 pm
Different Hey :) It's mid-week! Very happy. The weekends are coming soon! (But that also means more-tests-week looms nearer. Sigh, tests.) Started the day with this CNY thing in place of RAP, we had to work with the P6's, and we got 6SY. Made two friends! Heehee :) And I got the first shift with Esther, Sammy, Sarah, Charlene, Lynette, Adele, and Deborah. It's gonna be quite fun, I think! Yup then AMath... differentiation. It was okay, but I'm like kinda scared that I'm careless cos' this is a chapter that causes students to be immensely prone to careless mistakes. *Coughcough* EMath was alright too, we learnt reflection! I like. SS provided us with rather interesting videos about family planning and housing shortages and stuff. The videos showed Singapore in its early days of nationhood and oh my goodness we have progressed so much! We really have come so far. (Bet no one is bothering to read this mumbojumbo) Oh _ did it again. Wahlau _'s ruining my... er, week. _'s _ is really decreasing rapidly okay. Seriously. _! (I know, I should stop with the "_"'s. Eh that looks like a 'diao' face. -_-") ![]() I miss this awesome place called Italy. ): I was just reading this person's blog, and I've realised that time can really change things. Like, your general attitude towards life/certain people/certain things... It's truly mind-boggling what something that seems so simple can be so complex and confusing sometimes. Sigh. Like LIFE, y'know? What is life? I dont mind becoming a philosopher. Haha! Whoa I just heard that the 987 DJ Shan Wee is 1.97m tall! That's like, reaally tall, man. |